Processes that deform the solid earth including those associated with the seismic cycle, migration of magma and water in the subsurface, tides, and glacial rebound; Tectonics and the relationship between short and long time scale processes; Glaciology, particularly basal mechanics and ice rheology; Tools and applications using space geodesy, particularly GNSS and SAR; Bayesian methods for large geophysical inverse problems.
- Minyan Zhong passed his Ph.D. qualifying exams (2016)
- Bryan Riel is now an engineer in the radar section at JPL (2016)
- Hilary Martens is now an Assistant Professor at U. Montana (2016)
- Junle Jiang is now a postdoc at SIO/UCSD (2015)
- Brent Minchew is now a postdoc at the British Antarctic Survey (2015)